Department of Agricultural Education and Communication Admissions
Congratulations on your decision to apply to the University of Florida! We are excited that you are interested in pursuing a degree in the Department of Agricultural Education and Communication. If you are still becoming familiar about our specializations, please begin by reviewing the "Undergraduate" page on our website. The information provided below will be very helpful as you prepare to submit your application to the University of Florida.
- Apply during your senior year of high school
- Application materials include a $35 application fee, Student Self-Reported Academic Record (SSAR), test scores and application
- For Summer B/Fall semester enrollment, apply by November 1st
- Must complete 60 credit hours and obtain an Associate of Arts (AA) degree before you are eligible to transfer
- Application materials include a $30 application fee, transcripts and application
- You must complete the prerequisites listed in the CALS Transfer Guide before applying to transfer. If your institution does not offer one of the required prerequisite courses, please refer to the community/state college equivalents pages found in the transfer guide. UF counts all attempts at courses when your GPA is calculated.
- Applicants need to apply by September 15th for Spring semester, February 1st for Summer A/C, or April 15th for Summer B/Fall.
Ready to submit your application? Visit this page to get started!
The Office of Admissions and the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences make all freshmen and transfer admission decisions and notify applicants once decisions have been finalized. The AEC Department does not have the ability to inform applicants of admission status. If you have questions about the online application or the admission decision, please contact the Office of Admissions directly at (352) 392-1365.