Graduate Student Resources
Below are resources that may be helpful as you navigate your graduate program in AEC. Before proceeding, please be sure to familiarize yourself with the department's Vision for Graduate Student Engagement and Vision for Graduate Assistant Engagement.
If you have questions about program specifics, please first check the AEC Graduate Handbook 2020.
Included below are various forms and resources that you will need throughout your course of study.
Resources for New Students
If you are new to the University of Florida or Gainesville, these resources may assist as you plan to apply to the university and learn about the greater community.
Other Resources for Current Students
- Advising/Mentoring Resources
- CALS Career Resources
- CALS Graduate Student Professional Development Resources
- CAST Friday Notes
- Center for Instructional Technology & Training
- Counseling & Wellness Center
- Employee Assistance Program
- Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Livestock Systems
- GAU Mental Health Resources
- Graduate School Resources
- Imagine PhD
- InterSECT Job Simulations
- LinkedIn Learning with Lynda.com
- Multicultural & Diversity Affairs
- Office of Graduate Diversity Initiatives
- SMART Couples Workshops
- Smathers Library Guide for International Students
- Spouse and Family Resources
- UF Career Connections Center (C3)
- UF Libraries Electronic Resources
- UF/IFAS Communications Webinar Series
- UF/IFAS Research Volunteer Opportunities
- University Writing Program Studio
- GatorCare Talkspace
- The Versatile PhD