Our department is housed in two buildings on campus: Rolfs Hall on Buckman Drive and Bryant Hall on Stadium Road. To access both buildings, we recommend that visitors park in the UF Bookstore and Visitor Welcome Center garage on Museum Road and walk.
From I-75, exit 387 S.R. 26/Newberry, head east on S.R. 26 for about 4 miles. Turn right on Gale Lemmerand Drive, left on Museum Rd, and make the next left for entrance to the parking garage.
Visitor parking is limited to visitor lots. The Visitor Welcome Center garage is the closest to Rolfs Hall. Parking fees range from $1-$5.
AEC Featured News
- 2014 Agricultural Media Summit
- 2014 NACTA Conference
- AIARD Future Leaders Forum
- 2014 CALS Awards Banquet
- AEC Members Give TEDxUF Talk
- AEC Students Serve as National FFA Officers
- ACLT Wins Scholarship
- Graduate Student Receives Award
- Early Career Service Award
- Graduate Student Travels for Summer Internship
- International Visitors