It's all about your potential...
To teach, lead and inform.
The Department of Agricultural Education & Communication's online Master of Science option was developed to provide agricultural educators, extension agents, and leaders an opportunity to continue their education while working by attending graduate school online. We strive to provide a relevant curriculum to Agricultural Teachers, Leaders, and Extension Agents who are interested in agricultural education, communication, leadership and extension.
The Master of Science degree is a six semester program tailored to meet the needs of busy professionals who are looking for a distance degree program that is compatible with their current work. All classes are online, offered through a state-of-the-art system that allows you to complete your coursework when your schedule allows.
The KEY features of the MS program include:
- earn a Master of Science in two years, while working
- designed to fit your life and your work
- all courses offered on-line, on your schedule
- no residency requirements – same price for everyone no matter where you live
- Teaching and Learning in Agriculture & Natural Resources
- Leadership in Agriculture & Natural Resources
Last Modified: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 14:13:39 EDT